Current date/time is 11/18/2018, 10:50 pm

Overall top 20 posters

Find a user or modify list order

Username       Sort by       Order       

#Avatar - UsernameHumorJoin dateLast visitPostsPMWebsite
 1 avatar Sky2012-09-0912/27/2012, 5:54 pm1972 Send private message   
 2 avatar jewels9161Im 98% Insane. The other 2% is just plain Craziness.2012-08-266/15/2013, 1:24 am1699 Send private message   
 3 avatar Moony2012-08-193/8/2014, 1:30 am1328 Send private message   
 4 avatar ωнιѕρєяѕ ιη тнє ∂αяк2012-10-311/3/2013, 12:08 pm1169 Send private message   
 5  Darkeh.Father calls son over "hey boy come 'ere!" kid walks over "yes daddy?" father slaps kid "what was that for?" kid asks "just in case." says the father.2012-12-1612/27/2012, 5:59 pm516 Send private message   
 6 avatar cℓσνєThere are three types of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't2012-10-271/15/2013, 11:25 am420 Send private message   
 7  Linebacker952012-12-1612/26/2012, 4:51 pm239 Send private message   
 8 avatar TARDISwatcher2013-01-196/17/2013, 2:17 pm179 Send private message   
 9 avatar actress & co.2013-01-206/15/2013, 6:37 pm135 Send private message  http://guide-a.forumotion.com 
 10 avatar Bry2013-01-226/10/2013, 7:01 pm38 Send private message   
 11 avatar Bryant~2013-06-0912/8/2013, 2:55 am0 Send private message   
 12  Erski2012-12-1612/16/2012, 2:09 am0 Send private message